Monday 23 February 2015

the turbulent world of Life

Well blow me down with a feather my little world has changed!! After 12 years in Wiltshire we have finally upped sticks and moved. The house and workshop were simply too small so after a year searching we have  found an amazing new home  and workshop in rural Devon.

The whole rigmarole of moving is finally behind me and I am now focussing on the year ahead. Orders from the winter fairs are starting to show, and despite the upheaval, the workshop is up and running(albeit a tad chilly!!). In fact even as I type this the snow is falling making me wish I had insulated the roof of the workshop first!

My office window now looks across the valley to the woods while my dogs curl up next to the heater. I have even got a space for a small showroom so anybody can come and visit, but please call and make an appointment first.

Well new years resolutions and all that I have decided to be better at the communication side of things and try to write a blog at least once a month. It is good discipline and I really rather enjoy it!! Also I have decided to blog my book about the Fairy Bed as well, so check it out after this

This year we are trying to consolidate the ranges so a toybox for the sea range is in the offing and the castle bed is due a slight upgrade, and if time allows a toybox to complement it as well.

I am very excited also that I am joining "NotontheHighStreet.com" who saw me at the Country Living Christmas Fair in London and wanted me to come on board. I have been rechecking my photographs to make sure they are up to scratch for them. I will post again when I am up an running with them.

Lastly for this post I want to thank Julian and Louisiana, and Martin and Kathy for giving us such a warm welcome to the area, it really does make a difference when people are so friendly.




1 comment: